Home of Heroic Hospitality!
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons - Traverse City, MI
Winner of 10 consecutive Chairman's Awards!
Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Copyright 2014 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Traverse City + Best Western Four Seasons = Fun!
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons, centrally located, can be your kickoff point to all the fun and relaxation Traverse City has to offer! Surrounding us are miles of sandy beaches, fly fishing rivers, numerous golf courses, parasailing, jet skiing, canoeing, hiking, mountain biking, wineries, skiing, and much much more!
Warm weather fun ideas!
Cool weather fun ideas!
- Wind Surfing
- Jet Skiing
- Parasailing on East Bay
- Tour Music House Museum
- Climb the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes
- Golf numerous championship courses
- Touring over 33 different wineries
- Play at the Great Lakes Childrens Museum
- Mountain bike on the VASA trails
- Swim & sunbathe the miles of sandy beaches
- Tour FishTown in Leland
- Sail on the Tall Ship Manitou
- Go canoeing, kayaking or tubing on the Boardman
- Float above Traverse City in a hot air balloon
Here's some great links to local fun web sites:
Old Mission Winery Tours
Grand Traverse Commons
Ranch Rudolf 1/2 Day Adventure Package
Traverse Tall Ship Manitou Sailing Adventures
- Cross country skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Ice fishing
- Visit the reindeer at Antler Ridge Farm
- Visit the Grand Traverse Heritage Center
- Take in a play at the Old Town Playhouse
For more great ideas for the young at heart, click here.
For more info on shopping and activities downtown Traverse City, click here.
Here's a short list of fun things to do...
To visit our Traverse City Tourism for more fun ideas of events and activities in the Grand Traverse area, click here.
BEST WESTERN Four Seasons - 305 Munson Avenue (US-31) - Traverse City, MI 49686